About Me

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Attention Cynical Buddha, Please Report Immediately

So here's the deal, I need Robin Yount Blue /50 to complete the 2008 Masterpieces Baseball Blue /50 set.  I am pretty sure that Cynical Buddha has one.  His list on his Yount Collector Website lists the card as #45 (hades) but I digress.  I have found reference to 2 of these cards on the web, one on Worthpoint and one on his website.  I have been searching for this card for 3 1/2 years. In contrast I have found zero mention of the Eric Chavez Green /75 that I need. I have begged, barrowed, but never stolen to get this set.  I've searched endlessly for this card and cannot find another.

Here's what I would propose to Mr. Buddha.  I will pay handsomely for the card AND should one ever come available on Ebay, I will purchase said card (within reason) and send it to you for free.

No comments: