About Me

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Today's Mail, Patches and Hockey

My case showed up today along with some singles and supplies that I bought as well.  BTW, I'm not sure what it is, but it sure does feel good to get cards put in sheets and cases.  Anyway, I probably won't open the case for a bit because I am in the process of moving.

Here are the two patches that I got for about $5 each:
Upper Deck serial numbered these on the back, but the baseball patches from the same year are stamped on the front.

And a couple of Hockey Red /25:

From what I understand, Gregg Kohn aka @ScoobyCub who now works for Leaf is the one that designed these products from a development standpoint.  In Hockey, the red is /25 whereas in Football they are /199 and in Baseball they are not serial numbered.  Blacks in Baseball and Football are common parallels and not serialed, but they are 1/1's in hockey.  When I am searching auctions, it takes me a bit to remember which is which.

No comments: