About Me

Friday, July 17, 2015

Al Bundy loves Bigguns

The first two seasons were magic.

So I haven't fully decided to try to complete the auto sets but if I should happen to luck into them then so be it.  I think you'll be very interested in the package that is on its way to me.  In the meantime......


I have been spending more than my share of cash lately and am in the process of buying a house.  Cards and collecting don't match. Right now I don't really have anywhere to put cards hence why my topps parallels project is on hiatus.

These two cards are a lot both in cost, rarity, and players. The Elway took some cajoling to say the least, sometimes I get beat to the punch and then have to track down the buyer and then buy it from them.



3 comments:

John Miller said...

Eh, You don't like that elway, just send it my way. hehe.

Fuji said...

Wow. I sold the black bordered Namath for five bills. Can't imagine what the red parallel went for. Congratulations on the two purchases.

stusigpi said...

Fuji, I was shocked at how much you sold that for. You are one of the few people that got their money back on a case. I picked up a namath black for $200 last summer.