About Me

Monday, August 31, 2015

An auto, a parallel, a patch, and a mystery box

Oh my....or something.  This damn John Kruk auto is a favorite of mine for a couple of reasons....it's John Kruk and I had purchased one of these from DA Cardworld and when they went to ship my order it was missing.  Finally tracked it down and it is one of those retired SP's, perhaps ssp's from Masterpieces.

It was $15, basically the price of a couple of packs...ma'am I'm not an athlete, I'm an autograph

Next up is a Bradshaw, not Carrie.  These Silver Masterpieces are numbered to the Jersey number of the player with the exception of people that wore #1.  These low number cards are very hard to come by.  Also, there is a collector out there that bought up a lot of these.
Next up is a Devin Hester Patch /50.  These are very difficult to come by as I think I have 7 of  them.  There are a few players that are tough as heck to find.  Greg Olson stands between me and 7 sets...I currently have 5.
The Hester was part of a decent sized lot of jerseys, patches, and autos that was listed.....poorly.  I've saved you the trouble and linked it here.  I paid $79 shipped for the lot of 68 cards.  I can get that back on them selling to Blowout for pete's sake.  I didn't actually look at the list and decided to have a bit of a surprise.  In the lot were some gems, or some cool cards in my opinion.  Here are some highlights.










No comments: